- This Council, besides the Rector, is composed of three other elements named by the Bishop of Setubal for a term of office of five years.
- Its main purpose is to help the Rector to deliberate and decide within his competence.
- The matters beyond the competence of the Rector and respective Council are presented to the Diocesan Bishop for decision.
- This council is to be created shortly and its purpose is to help the Rector in the spiritual and pastoral ministry of the Shrine.
- It will be composed of the Rector, Chaplain, a member from the religious Community serving at the Shrine and four lay persons connected to the principal ecclesial movements present in the Diocese of Setubal.
- This service is composed of the Rector of the Shrine, two architects and one civil engineer.
- The main purpose of this Office is to help the Rector make decisions related to the construction of infrastructures, as well as to other projects involving the Shrine, namely opinions requested by the Local Government of Almada.